Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November clearly doesn't like me


November really needs to be over, and I am quite thankful there is only one day left in this ridiculous month.  I honestly think God was like let’s see how much she can take this month alone.  Maybe no more God?  Of course He is like hey one day left you’re in luck.

Let’s recap what I / we have had to deal with this entire month.
1.       Jerry was gone the first half of month
2.       My dogs in in a fight
3.       Family drama
4.       Getting this stupid cold that won’t go away!

So that is what has happened so far, but nothing compares to this morning.

This morning I got rear ended on my way to work.  That’s right fellow 56 W travelers I was one of the three cars that caused traffic to back all the way up to 15.  That’s right ladies and gents when I get into an accident there is no other way to do it, unless I cause the biggest scene possible.

 How did I cause a scene?  Well, let me tell you…First there was the three car pile-up and then I had to call 911 which sent an ambulance, fire truck and two CHP officers.  Then after calling the all-knowing Jerry I had to keep it together for the two other drivers.  So, if you are ever in a crisis you should have me on your side.

I managed to keep it together the entire time, but I did almost lose my non-existent breakfast when the fire fighters and paramedics showed up to look at the driver from the car in the middle.  That’s right every girl’s dream of 10 fire fighters and paramedics showing up and losing their breakfast in front of them.  Hmm, maybe not a bad way to get attention? 

The reason for this is because of course my extreme phobia with anything having to do with medical attention.  There are probably about 50 blog posts about all of the incidents that have happened when I have had to go to the hospital and urgent care.  But, let’s just sum it up with this: Jerry once asked my old boss if I laid down on the emergency room floor and healed myself.  I am sure that now requires these stories in full detail, gah.  Later young one, later.

Anyhooo we are now working on getting my car fixed ect.  Oh yeah, and this is the second accident I have been in with my car that is less than a year old.  LAME!!!

P.S. To the Jerk that yelled at us out of his dump truck that all the accident was a fender bender and to move along, maybe you be more concerned with our safety instead of being so mean.

P.S.S.  On top of this loverly incident I was also oogled by the nice looking mail man in our food court again.  I say nice looking because he looks like he could be someone’s sweet grandfather, but clearly he is a dirty old man, as usual.  I wish I could have gone up to him and said “Yes, my lady lumps are gigantic get over it and stare at something else.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment