Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Life's happenings


Here is what is going on or not going on in my life currently.
-          I have a half decorated Christmas tree because nothing says “We have spirit, yes we do!” like a half decorated tree.  The way we are going this tree won’t be finished until 5 days after Christmas, but it WILL be finished at some point.
-          My sign still isn’t done, so when you come to my house don’t think we aren’t welcoming you.  As a matter of fact we have every intention of welcoming you; we just haven’t gotten to it yet.
-          I am currently driving around a Kia Soul.  If you ever want to drive in a car that is made from tuna cans, this would be the one.  In case you have no idea what this car looks like, it is the car from the commercial with the mice driving the car.  Also, no joking on some models apparently the speakers light up based on the music you are playing.  People, you clearly couldn’t get any more hip than this car! 
-          Jerry attempted to shut me in the garage today as I’m trying to leave for work.  There I am sitting in the garage about to back out and the garage door goes down.  He apparently missed the cherry red Soul sitting in the garage.  I realize that his truck could eat the Soul in one bite, but it is bright red and his truck doesn’t sit that high off the ground.  The best part is when I open the garage door back open, and I was standing in the middle of the garage he was laughing hysterically.  So that begs the question true mistake or practical joke?  Jerry, care to respond?
-          Last but of course not least, look what I found at Albertson’s this week.  That’s right ladies it’s “Afternoon Delight” in Twilight form.  Now you can have your Edward, Jacob and chocolate all at once.  You ARE Welcome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment