Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Basically getting a brand new car


Remember that 5k in damages I was talking about yesterday?  Yes?  Well that actually means my car isn’t going to be ready for an additional two weeks.  Here is an idea auto body shop that is trying to be hip and up on the times, if you are going to text and email your customers maybe you make sure they are sending the right info.

We received a text stating my car would be ready on the 7th a week ago, and every day since then it has been texting us the “progress”.  As a matter of fact I receive one today that said they were just putting the finishing touches on my car and would indeed be ready for pick up tonight.  Funny, because yesterday on the phone you told me the entire backend still needs to be rebuilt and it won’t be ready for two weeks or so.

Anyways in true materialistic form I am working on trading in the hamster car tuna can because I have to keep my image up.  So I am working the sedan angle, but when they say sedan we all know that it is a compact car, but here is hoping for a new Ford Focus or Nissan Sentra.  I’ll let you know if my cool factor grows by 1000% tonight or not, but it remains to be seen.

P.S. Those Christmas tree pics are still on THE camera and since I am sleeping on an air mattress in the office currently you’d think this would be done by osmosis.  Nope. No such luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment