Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Exhausted

As my brother keeps reminding me I have been absent here for about two months, and while I feel this blog helps relieve stress and express things I have a hard time expressing normally, I just haven’t had the energy to write.

Summer is generally the time that I rejuvenate and prepare for the end of the year in all of it’s craziness and required obligations, but no amount of rest has been helping.  I am just exhausted all the time, I wake up exhausted and stay that way through out the day and honestly this isn’t a new thing I have just hid it.  If I could I would go home after work and crawl in bed and sleep until the next day and I might have enough energy finally. 

The worst part of this is that I have lost my relationship with the Lord and I don’t know how to get it back.  I know that trusting him and resting in him gives me strength but getting up earlier to read my bible or stay up later wasn’t working.  So, please say a few prayers for me, and eventually I’ll get back to this at a regular interval, and until then it might be basic post with little to no thought behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment