Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Date Night

This past Wednesday Jerry decided he was going to take me on a date to dinner and a movie.  This is how we decide our movies:

J: So, let’s go to dinner and a movie tonight and I believe I owe you a chick flick.

K: Try 10

J: I don’t think there are any out right now.

K: Of course not…Oh wait there is one out

J: Which one?

To which I just stood there with a smirk on my face

J: Which one?… No, I’m not seeing that

Now, I am just rolling around on the ground laugh hysterically

K: I’ll trade you the 10 movies you owe for this one!

J: I am not going to see Magic Mike.

K: ahahahah Dang it!  I thought for sure I could get you with that swap.

J: Sooo, Dark Knight Rises?

K: Sooo, no movie then?

Dinner it was, I am holding firm no more guy movies until I get my chick flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment