Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Action filled weekend part 1

Remember last week when I talked about Jerry’s new toy and how I was actually going to be able to use it…yup not true, but I have been promised that come Mammoth I will have used it.

This past weekend we decided that since we live in CA that really we should explore all it has to offer and we should do it all in one weekend.  So we went to the mountains and the dessert all in one weekend.  Sadly we couldn’t make it to the beach, but 48 hours goes quick, especially when you  spend 12 hours of that in the car.

On Saturday we went up to Big Bear for some snowboarding before we hit up Mammoth in two weeks.  Frankly this was just a test run for Jerry so he would know how annoyed he would be with me in Mammoth.
All these pictures and videos were taken using the GoPro, but please note in the videos it was the first time Jerry used it.  Therefore we now know it needs to be moved so that we can see more than just the snow.  So, Mammoth is showing great potential for video awesomeness.

One of the beautiful runs, and it was so hot that day.  By the noon the snow was slush…boo for poor winters.
GOPR0015

The required series of lift photos
GOPR0019GOPR0020GOPR0021

Later we met up with Bubbly and her husband Mountain Man.  Bubbly and I are like this Fingers crossed on the mountain because we go about the same speed. 
GOPR0031GOPR0034

I love this man, and these pictures made me laugh out loud.
GOPR0035

GOPR0036

And here are two of the promised videos:




1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Thanks for putting the video where I fell twice. :)

    ReplyDelete