Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

I got nothing…ramblings

I was suppose to be writing up our fabulous action packed weekend part two, but I forgot to transfer the pictures and videos to my handy dandy flash drive so that will happen later.  Instead you get randomness from yours truly.

Soooo those resolutions that I am suppose to be keeping?  Yup, the only one I have semi sort of maybe kept is doing the dishes and complimenting Jerry.  Everything else gone, ka-put, nada, nothing.  I would say this week I am going to trying to get back on track but it's not going to happen.  So maybe the week after that.

Here is where things get a little weird.

I have been smelling a random odor today much like one you would smell on the beach.  A mix of sea and sand.  I also believe it is on my person, but I can’t figure out where.  This has led me to continuously smell myself including armpits.  I would assume if caught or spied upon it would be as embarrassing as picking your nose, but I am truly concerned.  I think my concern is amplified by the fact that I showered today, so I should be smelling nice and clean not like I just took a dirty run on the beach.

This leads me to wonder if there is something stuck in my nose, or maybe my mental stability is gone and I have officially jumped off the deep end. 

Or my brain is telling me I need a vacation, on a beach in the Caribbean. 

I’m not sure, but aren’t you now concerned with me?  You should be.

P.S.  My arm pits in fact actually smell lovely and the repeated smellings only confirm this.

No comments:

Post a Comment