Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yay for Christmas


I think I was supposed to have a post about that awesome Christmas tree that I am decorating up by now, but alas those pics are still on the camera.  Of course they are because I bet you didn't know that climbing the stairs and plugging the camera in to download the pictures is tough work.  Maybe I can coerce Jerry into loading them on the computer tonight for me.  YAY for being lazy!

That sign still isn't done, and since we have to touch up the teal pain very carefully (much more carefully than the splattered mess I made with my final white paint coat) it's going to probably be a couple more weekends for that.

BUT in awesome news for those of us that celebrate Christmas because of Christ, did you know that Disneyland puts on a Candlelight Processional each year.  In this very awesome event they sign traditional gospel Christmas carols and they read the nativity scene out of the BIBLE!  That's right fellow Christians they actually open up the bible in the city of angels.  Crazy Right?  It was awesome to see experience and I recommend it.  But fear not fellow cynics Disney brought it’s self right back to true LA Form and charge $2,500 per ticket if you want a seat during the hour long performance (okay, yes it does include a meal and a tour of Walt's apartment there, but unless they are sending me home with a piece of gold too I wouldn't fork over that money).  So, unless you have found the magical formula to grow money on trees, it looks like you are standing with the rest of us peons.  This ceremony is always the first week in December, and if you’re going to Disneyland that weekend next year you should check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment