Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's xmas eve eve



Today is the day we are suppose to be getting this lovely beaut back!


What they don't know is that they aren't finished, I am taking it back anyways.  I'll crawl over glass and rocks to get this baby back today.  First we had the Soul and then the Chevy Malibu.  We all know the issues with the Soul and while the Malibu was so much better, it isn't my car.

Also, FYI the Soul is the highest selling car in it's class model thing.  I KNOW!  I couldn't believe it either, people are actually willing buy it.  But then there are people that can't believe I bought a hybrid and that it's foreign.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

1 comment:

  1. The Soul is probably in a class all by itself and that is why it is the highest selling car in its class!!!

    ReplyDelete