Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

I thought I'd make Jon Stewart More Attractive


A while back I share that Jerry compared me to Jon Stewart, and while that might be insulting to some, I’d rather be Jon Stewart than Martha Stewart any day.

Since I can barely keep the house in order I figured there have to be other ways to make Jerry enjoy coming home.  These are the options I came up with…

(1)       Always have a warm meal ready for him to eat when he gets home.
(2)       Always have a cheery deposition and a smile on my face so he immediately perks up.
(3)       Have a cold beer waiting and his favorite TV show ready to play when he walks in the door.
(4)       Dress cute so he thinks everything is well kept.

So, 1-3 are automatically out…I get home the same time he does and I don’t really like to cook.  If you think number 2 is even remotely possible you clearly don’t know me because I can make ya laugh, but I am not going to always be happy.  We rarely have beer in the fridge, and we don’t have cable so that’s out!

That leaves me with option 4, and I of course can do this but it has already proven a challenge.  Yesterday, I wore a cute sweater / skirt combo and actually wore panty hose / stockings and quickly remembered why I gave those up a long time ago.  Take the picture below…Yup that is a snag that arrived at or before 8 am.  So the rest of the day I was doing everything possible to prevent a run and then run home and put clear nail polish on it so they will last more than one wear.  Those weren’t cheap baby, and I can’t be ruining them every time I wear them at $6 a pop!



Also, the panty hose never stayed up all the way, so I now know what the Beibs feels like with his tight girl pants that he sags, and frankly I have no idea why he thinks it’s so comfortable.  

Today is day two of dressing cute and I am wearing these beauts.  These are the shoes that I was waiting for (which they never came and I had to go re-buy them. Lame!) and they’re technically half a size small, but they look hot and I’m keeping them.  No pain no gain!  


Jer, if at any time this isn't working for ya, just let me know because I can always go back to dressing like People of Walmart no prob!

No comments:

Post a Comment