Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions


In case you haven’t noticed I haven’t blogged for a while, and I thought I would explain why finally.  I got the entire week of work off between Christmas and New Year’s!!  Yup, so I decided I was officially taking a break from life as well.

I know it seems weird taking a break from life, without actually dying but I managed.  That’s right I lived in fat pants, bra less and as Fredina four eyes on the couch for practically five days straight.  It was gloriiiious!! 

When I wasn’t sitting on the couch reading or watching Pan Am (on my our new iPad!!!) I was being a stylist to the stars.  Granted Thing 1 and Thing 2 aren’t stars yet, but I haven’t given up on the comedian thing and Lord knows that when Thing 1 is a physical trainer to a pro sports team he WILL advertise my style expertise to the players as he is fixing them up.

And with that 2011 is over and 2012 is going strong, and I can’t say I am sad to see 2011 go.  I decided that I was actually going to break one of my cardinal rules and set up resolutions.  No before you go crying for joy I am a cheater, especially at spoons, and several of these resolutions are already planned and are currently being paid for, but I needed to feel somewhat successful at the end of the year so I am including those as well.  I am also setting up specific guidelines for each resolution because as a self-admitted cheater we need to make sure I have a hard time actually cheating.

Okay here are the resolutions, and to clarify a week runs Monday – Sunday.  I will try to do a weekly recap every Monday of the previous week:
1.       Go to Europe….HA!  This will be easy already planned and started paying for.  If I have to swim across the Atlantic Ocean I will make it there this year.
2.       Work out five separate times a week.  Preferably two times full body weight lifting and three times cardio.  Playing soccer and lifting weights on the same day don’t count; instead one counts as bonus work outs.  Wii fit and other games designed for workout do count.  Also this should be a minimum of 20 minutes. 
3.       Do laundry once a week…When you have as many clothes as I do, once a week isn’t enough but maybe this way our bedroom won’t only be piles of laundry as it is now
4.       Do the dishes twice a week and this includes actually putting them away… This is my designated chore, and it almost never gets done so I want to change that.
5.       Compliment Jerry everyday… I don’t think that man ever hears enough how great people think he is, and I want him to know that I appreciate him.
6.       See my bestie, The Boo get married this year!  Yup another cheater one, but I am so excited for them, and so happy they are going to join us in happy married land.

No comments:

Post a Comment