Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

What our potential future children will look like in the bath. Sort of.


Our shower / tub has increasingly become less and less user friendly.  I do realize there is no true technology in it, but it has still been difficult to use.


The new problem is that the bath diverter has been stuck in the shower position, and yes this is great but I am a bath person so the only way to take a bath is by filling the tub up with the shower.  This takes 5 days to fill, and frankly I don't have that kind of time.



Jerry kindly offered to fix the bath spigot this past weekend, but as usual nothing ever goes according to plan for us.  So it was leaking and pushing water back into the wall.  This is a big problem, so we have been with out a usable shower since Monday.  A bath is possible as long as you don't mind the water hitting the shower wall and running down into the tub.

Well, on Tuesday I was giving Jerry a hard time because he hadn't clean himself for a week and I felt we were way past proving any possible points.  So, I coerced him into taking a bath.  Of course this was for my pure enjoyment and it didn't disappoint.  To bad I couldn't hide my smirks and sniggling.

Well I felt that this was too good not to share, so I made him act this out for everyone.  You. Are. Welcome!
This is how well he fits in said tub!
While I was getting ready in the morning he shouted "I need a cup!" So this is the cup he used to bathe himself.

Shampooing his hair!

"I'm done give me that camera back!"

"I can't hear you.  No, really what did you say?"

"Look I'm a bird."

No comments:

Post a Comment