Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New favorite hair style


What!?!  Two posts in one day?  Since I have been lagging, and should have had the earlier post up on Monday you get two for today!

Pintrest is great for crafty things, but I have really appreciated the hair styles and clothing ideas because I have a hard time thinking of new ideas in both areas.  So, in my effort to become more girly and actually care about my appearance I have been pinning hair styles that are different but something I can do.

I found this one and loved it because my hair isn’t long enough for a pretty bun, but I thought my hair could be styled this way easily.  Here are her directions on how she actually puts it up along with a video.  It was so easy to learn, and I love that it takes 10 min style, so in the mornings when I need to sleep in (hit snooze 6 times) I can do this and still look cute.


I can hold this style in with one bobby pin, but if I add a few more I can go a whole day and even play soccer without it coming undone.  This is so important especially since fancy hairdos don’t last long with me because I play with my hair too much.  To get this style to look good I need to put it up right after washing or the day after washing when it is flatter otherwise my hair is too thick and wavy to style correctly.

If you are looking for a new style for your hair give it a try!  Have you been styling your hair differently?  Do you have any quick styles to share?

P.S. This isn't Jerry's fav style, but he appreciates that I want to change it up and understands my need for lazy but beautiful hair days.

No comments:

Post a Comment