Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Craft in progress


FYI if you upload pictures to Picasa they have to stay there or else they disappear from other google products, aka this blog.  So I found my flash drive and downloaded the needed pictures there. J  Now you can see my latest project.

See that wall right there, the plan one?  I have been trying to figure out something to put up there for the last 2.5 years with no luck.  Everything is either too big or too small.  Please ignore Jerry as he is bored out of his mind and can’t be bothered to pose in the picture.


While when we were wandering around Michaels the other day I came up with this idea to put scrap booking paper into frames and hang it on the wall.


I was thinking of going with one of these two options (probably option 1), but now I am thinking of putting them in various frames and making it a little more eclectic.  I am not sure how it will work or if that is what I really want to do, but since I could only afford two frames I have a while before I need to make a decision.  I might even go to thrift stores or to garage sales to see what type of frames I can find.  (This is why things never get finished in my house because I can’t ever make up my mind.)




Oh well I am sure I’ll have an update of some sort within the next 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment