Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

So glad this week is over


This past week has been one of those weeks where you feel like you have been dragged through the mud over rocks and thrown in a swirling ocean.  I have made it through and for the most part feel stronger, but there are some fights and some events that even though they are the right thing are tough to get through. 

I will say though that this week reaffirmed that I married the right man, and that God knew what he was doing (of course, duh!) when he allowed us to find one another.  I know that no matter how much we fight or drive each other crazy, that at the end of a ridiculously hard day he’ll be there for me and say “Was it a one glass or two glass of wine kind of day? Actually, it doesn’t matter here is a glass and I have dinner under control.”

This awesome husband of mine turns 29 (eek!) on Sunday so I am sure I will find more crafty projects to torture him with, after of course we have a nice dinner. J  I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I will!  

No comments:

Post a Comment