Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Updated: Jerry is nothing if not honest


Last year at this time Chik-fil-a had a Peppermint, Chocolate Chip Milk shake that Jerry fell in love with.  If he could have married it he probably would have.  Well when he found out that they were bring it back this year he about peed his pants in excitement.  This man was so thrilled that he would be able to indulge again for another two months!

Well this treasured milk shake came out last week, and I am sure that he went several times to get this milk shake because as he said to me I only have a limited time to enjoy this.  So the following was a discussion that occurred because of this.

K:“Hey so I thought that we could go get you a milkshake from Chik-fil-a!”
J: “We can get you one, but I don’t really want one.”
K: “What!?!  How could you possibly not want one?  What happened to I only have a limited time?”
J: “I am full from dinner, so maybe another time.”
K:“Okay, well I want one, and I don’t want to share.  Especially because you don’t share them well.”
J: “Okay.”
5 min later
J: “We’ll just get you one.  It is likely that I’ll drink it all, but let’s only get one.”
10 Min
J: “We’ll have one small Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake.”
K: “Small?”
J: “Yes, I am not going to have that much.”
10 min later
K: “I am soooo glad we got mee the milk shake.”
J: “Are you being sarcastic?”
K: “What me? Sarcastic? No, Never!”
5 min later
K: “Okay, but seriously I thought we got this for me.”
J: “I am only sharing it with you.”
K: “Yah, but as you said if you shared you would drink it all.”
J: “Sooo, what didn’t you understand about that?”

Touché Jerry, Touché.  Expectations set and met.

No comments:

Post a Comment