Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

At least I am young at heart


Here is the lesson I have been taught this week by life experiences, and I hope God is using his sense of humor here because it is quite ridiculous.  Please learn from these because frankly I don’t think God teaches in this way to anyone else, and your way just might not be as fun.

23 was my last year of youngness.  Since then I have been on a steady decline in the ability to function properly.  This was demonstrated in two ways this past week:
a.       First, when you see a man driving a Vespa and you think he has a bird glued to his shoulder, just because it is close to Halloween, it is most certainly not a bird.  Also, slowing down your car to see if it is a crow or other black bird is not necessary and you should realize your brain is playing tricks on you.  AKA, another reason I am probably going blind or losing my ever loving mind.
b.      Second, never let a teenager stand on your back / butt while you are pretending to be a surf board in a game.  Said teenager will step perfectly on your back and cause your neck to lock up, and force you to walk around like Frankenstein all evening.  Plus driving is now impossible causing you to walk home in the snow 500 miles all up hill in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment