Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Girl's night; required for sanity


So we had girl's night a week ago and because of my sickness I slacked at getting the pics and story up.  

We reiterated my old soul once again as discussed here and here:

We were all discussing what to get for dinner at the Old CA Minning CO, and several people mentioned the all you can eat salad bar and soup.  To which I asked “oh how good is the salad bar?”  And they replied “It’s okay but go look at it if you are concerned.”  So, I did and then said “That the Sizzler had a way better salad bar!’  I mean all this salad bar had was lettuce a few toppings and salad dressing.  Sizzler has a mini Hometown Buffet for their salad bar, and paying $10 bucks isn’t that big of a deal.  I want variety in my all you can eat salad and soup combo especially since we only had three soup choices.  The girls were making fun of me because only old people go to Sizzler apparently, but in my defense I have been there probably once in the last five years.  Too bad that one time was at like 4.  I just can’t get away from my old soul.

Making fun of me for not wanting the salad bar.  Was it as great as you say? I think not!


The second part of the evening was playing Apples to Apples, drinking wine and eating homemade Pizookie.  Which if you have never had, go to the nearest BJ’s restaurant and try one now!  Below is the requisite girls night supplies, and for the record I bought six bottles of wine because they were on sale, and the 7th was bought by someone else.  We only opened two!  I promise!





No comments:

Post a Comment