Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That's when I realized I am really 80

This past weekend we were eating at Five Guys, and I was enjoying one of the best hamburgers I have had in my life time (yes, I have eaten there before, hence the reason we go back).  It was melt in your mouth delishiousness!  I wasn't in the mood to be disturbed, I just wanted to enjoy this burger bite by bite.  And all of a sudden these three tween girls walk up and start playing with this Coke machine:



It's all the rage because you get thousands of types of soda from the touch of a button and you can mix and match.  So these girls decide they are going to press the soda button for every option.  Click on click off, Click on Click off.  Again and again a thousand times all just to see what they look like.  It looks like soda honey, that's why it is coming from a SODA machine!  The only thoughts going through my head at this time were "Where are these children's parents? and That is such a waste of soda!"  At 26 I should be encouraging their curiosity, but no I am annoyed they are disturbing my burger enjoyment like an 80 year old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment