Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Favorite Memory from the Week

I have been racking my brain and trying to figure out which memory to pick from this week because there were several!

And then I remember the awesomeness that was my brother during our soccer game this weekend.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this, but it is what it is.

The three of us play on an indoor soccer team on Saturdays together, and this past Saturday was our first game.  The Twins as they will be affectionately called, were both on the field, and that alone is a sight to see.  They were passing the ball up the field and Thing 1 passed Thing 2 the ball in a glorious give and go (I don't have time to explain this so please google).  So Thing 2 T's up for a shot, and he shoots it so hard he hits the goalie in the head, the goalie flips around and falls to the ground, and was knocked out cold. (I never enjoy others pain, I promise!)  Seriously he hit the goalie so hard he was bleeding and had a bruise, and the best / worst part is the goalie didn't even put his hands up.

The goalie getting hurt was the unfortunate consequence of not putting his hands up, but seriously can you imagine how hard that shot was?  I have always wanted Thing 2 to be a stand up comedian, but now I am thinking we use him as a NFL kicker to make our riches!

No comments:

Post a Comment