Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.


I am still alive and kicking, fortunately or unfortunately depending on whom you are, your view point and time of day.

Jerry's grandfather passed away a week ago and we went up to Redding, CA to be with family and go to the memorial service. This was a bittersweet time because we were sad about Jerry's grandfather, but we had a good time with all of his family. The last night was probably the best, they re-taught me how to play progressive rummy. I am pretty sure grandma cheated because she won with only 120 points and the next lowest score was 610 and I came in fourth. 

I'll let her get away with it this time, but next time it's on like Donkey Kong.

Anyyyways...I'll have great stories from that trip plus it's me, Rusty (aka The Terror) and Izzy (aka The Princess) all alone for the next six weeks while Jerry has training. But don't try to pull anything funny because I have a black belt in screaming and the Neighborhood Watch will come to my rescue.  And besides Thing 2 is going to occasionally be staying with me, and I would be terrified of his Secret Weapon if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment