Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jerry Secretly Wants Girls...I just know it!

Up in the aforementioned Cell Phone Purgatory we spent time with Jerry's cousins and two of them have children.  Both of them have two little girls all under six and they are the cutest little people ever!

Well mister I am never going to have girls because this means I'll have to pay for a wedding and college did nothing but play with those little girls during his spare time.  This confirms my suspicion that we are going to probably have all girls, and this man is going to be wrapped around their little fingers.  That's right my manly man of a husband sat there when they were showing him their little dolls or their coloring books and looked so interested.

But the moment when I knew he was a goner was when we were on our way to run errands, and this man is sitting in the back seat of the car with the littlest one, and was rubbing her head until she fell asleep.  So, whenever he tells me he doesn't want little girls I am just going to have to look at him with "yeah right!" written on my face because I know secretly deep down he dreams of having little princesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment