Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The only pet peeve my husband has

So we know this is one of my thousand pet peeves.  But below is my husband's one any only:




The one thing my husband loves more than life is his cars. So when he sees this happen in the parking lot he FREAKs out.


I am not kidding, picture a two year old throwing themselves on the floor spinning in circles screaming NOOO at the top of their lungs. I know it's hard to believe that the demure one of us could possibly react that way, but seriously this man loses his MIND.  Then the rest of the day all I get from him is "They are the reason that parking lot is a mess.  How can they just leave their car that way?  I would have re-parked the car, NO actually I would never have parked that way because I am the best driver the world has ever had!"


I beg of you world, for my sanity, please don't leave your car in that state!

No comments:

Post a Comment