Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Because I can't get my act together

Since Jerry decided he could trust me to live by myself for six weeks without killing myself, the dogs or the house I am quite behind on getting photos uploaded hence the lack of "Favorite Memory" posts recently.  I thought this morning I would successfully get them uploaded to the computer and into Picasa, so I could drop them here, but alas they only got to the computer.

So in light of my inability to function normally awesomeness you get these today....pictures of pictures from Disneyland.  Unfortunately it doesn't contain the gem of the day, but that will be uploaded tomorrow when my act is firmly back in place.

Here is Jerry pretending that he is me on most roller coasters, and you can't see my face but I was showing that coaster I could own it.  The guy in the front REALLY is at the happiest place on earth.

So we are on the new scary Space Mountain and Jerry grabs Thing 2 to get him to jump and all he is does is smile!  This is reason 7,589 why if you are in a gun fight you want him on your side.

Thing 1 and his girlfriend Saber tooth (this has a long story behind it, and in no way actually is referencing teeth.  she actually has great looking teeth because a dentist took great care of them.) continually just have smiles on their faces because they are enjoying themselves so much, orrrrr because we kept forgetting to tell them where the cameras were.  The two weirdos behind them are with us as well. J/K that is my awesome cousin and his even more awesome girlfriend.  Their faces are priceless, and perfectly timed.

And here is Thing 2 with the same facial expression, but please note how awesome his hair looks blowing in the wind!



No comments:

Post a Comment