Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Trusty Companions

This is what awakens me between 4:30 - 5:30 am these days:



He tries to be all stealth, but when you are a clumsy pup that is carrying 65 lbs., stealth doesn't exist.  So often he stumbles on to me, and starts to lick me in an attempt to play.  This then causes this one to lie on top of me to get all of my attention:


And this all happens after an entire night of them taking over the bed.  I sleep in a CA King bed, so there really should be no reason for them hogging all the space.  I know this because Jerry is 6'2" and he doesn't exactly sleep in a ball, and if I can successfully share a bed with him I really think two dogs shouldn't be a problem.  I honestly think they do this to torture me for locking them up in their cages all day, and to that, all I can say is well played pups, well played.  

No comments:

Post a Comment