Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Required bathroom etiquette because apparently some people were raised by wolves


Can we all agree that bathrooms are disgusting places?  Yes?  Okay then why pray tell do people have to make them even more disgusting!

I walked into a bathroom today and there are seat covers on almost every toilet, and let’s just say people weren’t completing their business fully.  FYI in a public bathroom you flush it down even if it isn’t brown!

I would expect this barbaric behavior in the men’s room, but not in the ladies' room!  If you can’t remember to fully complete your business then please hold it until you return to your lovely abode.  That way you can choose to let it mellow, flush it down or not do a thing.   I realize that there is potential for small bladders, but if you fall in that category figure out how to make it work in the restroom.

Even if you remember to flush, but leave the toilet cover on that doesn’t make it any better.  I realize that you might not want to touch it with it have your sweat and everything on it, but do you really think I want to have pull out a wad of toilet paper so I can grab it with the least possibility of touching it only to then have it brush against my legs or hit my arm.  Actually I don’t want to handle this unpleasant task at all, and if I wanted to take care of other human beings in this manner I would just have a child of my own.

I really think I am just going to start carrying around signs that say the things below with a roll of tape so I can plaster them to bathroom walls:
1.       Please confirm you flushed the toilet because no one wants to see that.
2.       Please confirm all bathroom tissue and toilet seat covers made it through confirmed flushing.  If not repeat step one until this is complete.
3.       Wash your hands because bathrooms are gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment