Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

iiiittt's done!!!

My sign is complete and is already hanging up in all it's glory!  You can find parts 1 here and 2 here.

We had to touch of some of the letters after car brakes were put on the sign, but all is well that ends well.  So after the touch ups Jerry drilled holes into the top, and then we used wire wrapped in pretty brown something or other.  I would tell you exactly what it is but we threw away the packaging before I took a picture and I can't find it on the Michael's website.




Then Jerry hung it outside on a nail that was already present.  See this sign was meant to be!



Isn't she a beauty!  Now you literally know what the inside of my house is going to look like before you walk in.  I have teal every where and the walls are practically painted the same color inside and out.  Yay!  One craft complete 17 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment