Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More wine you say?

This past Sunday Jerry told me that I needed to start drinking more wine, and I said Challenge Accepted!
Okay, okay, let’s back up…I found this bottle below at Target and my heart went a flutter because of all the beautiful things I can do with it.
photo1
Can’t tell which beautiful bottle I am talking about?  Oh, I am sorry here is a better picture.
photo2
I am going to frost the bottles with some nifty frost spray paint, and then we are either going to fill them up with Christmas lights or use them as vases.  The paint part will start soon, but then we (and by we I mean Jerry) need to figure a way to cut a hole so that Christmas lights can fit inside the bottle.  AND we need to figure this out without cracking all the bottles or I could just drink more wine.  Done and Done!
So if you know how to cut glass well, please let us know because we are at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment