Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rearview mirror

In my women’s bible study on Monday we just finished going through the book of Esther.  I recommend you read that book of the bible and if you have read it before re-read it.

I think this time reading through I saw a Godly woman in a secular environment showing those people who God is just by her actions.  If you work or live in this type of environment re-read this book with that focus, and you will see you can make a difference.

The thing that caught me this week was that out of this event there came a celebration of Purim as a reminder of all God did.  So last night our discussion centered around ways to remember the victories God has won in our lives and why it is so important to remember them.

We were asked to think of creative ways to remember God working in our lives, and I realized that this blog has become that.  I hope you find ways to remember what God has done in your life because it really does help us get through the tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment