Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 2...a success!


I am so behind this week in the blogosphere.  You would think I would have been quick to run and blog Sunday night announcing to the world that I actually completed my resolutions last week.

I know crazy, right?!?  I actually went to the gym, did laundry and the dishes.  Plus I am still alive to talk about it, so we all know it didn’t kill me. 

True story, the gym might have almost killed me, especially because I did weight training and then endurance training one day right after the other after not working out in weeks.  When I got home from the gym after my endurance training I literally couldn’t walk up the stairs, and all my loving husband could offer in support was “Don’t worry I’ll just keep a hand on your butt so you don’t fall backwards.”  Just the encouragement I needed to run up those stairs, and the ability to compliment him when all I wanted to do was smack him.

In other news, I have been getting my craft on and torturing Jerry with various ideas (pictures of his excitement to come!).  One of the things I’d like to start doing is taking ideas from Pintrest and, you know, actually complete them.  Then I’ll blog about how easy or hard it was for me the anti-crafty person to do.  I have a couple of “projects” (were starting simple here people) in the works, including finishing my sign from days gone.  Hopefully this will encourage you to step out of your comfort zone a bit and try something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment