Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I might be dying or going blind. Either way it'll be fiiiine!


Today’s blog was supposed to be about the idea I/we finally came up with for the disgustingly empty wall by the dogs cages, and how to make it pretty 60 years after we moved in.  BUT apparently on picasa you can only store so much and then you have to pay to upgrade storage.  Whelp, I am much too cheap to pay for someone else to store my photos when I have an external hard drive at home, so I have to empty that out and upload new pic etc.

I felt you still deserved something so instead you get this fascinating story about how I continue to fall apart mentally/physically.

This morning I woke up and couldn’t see clearly out of my left eye; you say oh no big deal that happens when you are blind and it’s dark.  That might be true but I had my glasses on and couldn’t see the bathroom.  It was like the entire room was a gray haze but my right eye it was fine and then when I turned on the bathroom lights everything was fine.  It was equivalent to my arm falling asleep and flopping back down when I tried to hold it, and when the blood returned it worked fine.

I have resisted looking at WebMD because we know how crazy that can get and Lord knows I can't afford passing out at work, but I probably have a brain tumor, lose cornea or it could just be stress.  My bet is on stress, but I am going to have to set-up that eye doctor appointment I have been pushing off and Lasik might never happen now if they decide I am going blind/dying.

P.S.  It’s AWESOME trying to take a shower while simultaneously having a panic attack. 
P.S.S.  Did you know that it is really easy to forget to wash your entire body in the shower?  Well, it is possible because I did it and by the time I figured it out I was practically dressed and didn’t have time to fix that problem.  Good thing I’m playing soccer tonight otherwise I might forget to shower later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment